Facade

Facade
Florence

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Home Stretch. Main Floor Tiles expected this Friday 18th

I have had a chance to get photos of the current status. They have completed Electricals and also the painting. Looks like the plumber has been in to completed the downpipes with the painters painting it.

In the mean time here is an update on my last pics taken. Big post of photos here.

Ensuite Vanity Still waiting on the Ceasarstone benchtop

Ensuite Shower Niche - have a gripe about the edges on this

Ensuite Shower

Slimline Toilet with soft close - woohoo!

Main Bath Vanity same story with CeasarStone Benchtop

Main bath tub

Main Bath Shower Niche

For all our guests the toilet big room

Kitchen where sink dish washer will go

Microwave provision - going to need some fascia quite a big space

Where the freestanding cooktop and oven will go

Overhead cupbaord with bulkheads...not sure how the bulkheads will be down.


5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Thanks so much for your responding to my question about your roof tile and brick selection!!!!

    You can't imagine how helpful you are for our choice. We now have confidence with our original plan for Orpheus brick and flush joints!

    As for roof tile, I'm very happy to know your reason of color combination between Orpheus brick and Coal roof tile. Can you let us know do your roof tile' shape look flat? As we want to have a roof tile look as flat as possible and I red that Luna Eclipse tile have more flat looking than Coal/Gun Metal!

    Any experience and thought would be appreciate.
    Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for your beautiful bathroom, ens...I love your color selection!

    I want in my bathroom to have wall tile with a big size as well. Can I ask which white color you chose for your wall tile? It seems you upgraded to get wall tile up to the ceiling and can I ask you how much it cost?I red somewhere that it costs about $500 for 1,2m wall tile...

    Looking forwards to hearing from you soon
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just look into your Front Porch Tiles. Can I ask what is the color? In reality, does that color come out as you expected? Does it go well with Orpheus brick?

    Sorry for many questions but I can't "hold" to ask you "gradually"

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momoko..
    in our case:

    Floor to ceiling tiling to Main Bathroom and Ensuite $2250

    Provide counter mounted vanity basins with 20mm Ceasarstone Tops $1090

    My advice upgrade because its something you don't want to have to go back and revisit later..

    ReplyDelete
  5. as for the front porch tiles it definitely suites the orpheus and its from the standard range. the only thing that is dissappointing is its 330x330 in size they don't have them 400x400. not sure on the exact colour i'll find out

    ReplyDelete